- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 200g can of Corned Beef by Apis
- 8 Corn tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Open the can of Apis corned beef and place the meat in the pan with the oil. Spread the meat with a spatula.
- Cook about 15 minutes, stirring frequently to cook evenly.
- Heat the tortillas over direct heat.
- Spoon the cooked corned beef into the center of each tortilla.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can accompany with: lettuce, fresh onion, tomato, green, red and / yellow peppers.
You can also add Apis fried tomato, sour cream or another sauce like yogurt. They are delicious!